A major reconstruction of the station was completed in November 2011 to accommodate the assigned apparatus and their crews. A crew quarters building was added and the existing structure was modernized and made more energy efficient. This project was funded by the District's Capital Improvements Program.
The station houses a 2007 Ferrara Inferno 1500 GPM Engine and a 2012 Ferrara 77" Ladder.
For information about scheduling station tours or truck visits from this station please call the Public Information Officer at 454-6573.