Station 66
16415 George O'Neal Road
 
Station 66 was built in 1991 and remodeled to provide additional living quarters in 2006 with funds from the Capital Improvements millage approved by the voters in 2002.

The station currently houses a 2012 Ferrara Inferno 1500 GPM Engine and a 2004 Ferrara Inferno 1500 GPM Engine (reserve unit).
 
For information about scheduling station tours or truck visits from this station call the Public Information Officer at 454-6573.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

   

 

© Copyright 2014, St George Fire Protection District. All rights reserved.

Site designed by Bizzuka Baton Rouge Web Design