Station 68 is one of St. George's newest stations, having been built in 2004. Funding for the construction of this station was provided through the 1.5 mill Capital Improvements levy approved by the voters in 2002.
Station 68 houses a 2012 Ferrara Inferno 1500 GPM Engine and a 2004 Ferrara Inferno 1500 GPM Engine.
The station is also the headquarters for one of the two District Chiefs on duty at all times.
For information about scheduling station tours or truck visits from this station call the Public Information Officer at 454-6573.